Transdermal Specialties, Inc. was formed 2009 to exploit the opportunities presented by its breakthrough Ultrasonic Delivery Technology and its applications in both the pharmaceutical and Skin Care industries.
Bruce K. Redding Jr., President and CEO
- 12 issued patents (14 more pending) in controlled release field
- Developed 12 commercial products
- Built producution plants and labs for DuPont. VP of M-Cap Div. of DuPont.
- Expert in technology development, commercialization & technology transfer.
- Expert in controlled-release technologies
- Licensed technology or developed products for DuPont, ConAgra, Nabisco, Sandoz, Ottens Flavors…
- Published articles in The Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, Controlled Release Journal, Diabetes Technology Journal, Drug Delivery…
- NASA, Delta Food Group, DuPont
Chris Limbert, CFO
Chris Limbert is a senior financial executive who formed his career foundation as Senior Manager and CPA with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP; honed his business management experience by serving for substantial periods as subsidiary Chief Financial Officer at three major world companies: Freeport McMoRan Copper and Gold, BP plc, and Nestle, S.A.; and subsequently transitioned to Chief Financial Officer at public and private middle market consumer product companies (manufacturing, distributing, and retailing in food and beverage, cosmetics, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals). He also has had significant CFO experience in Internet and high technology companies.